Friday, June 16, 2006

Snippets

-I'm getting a djembe made, to my specifications, by a guy I was introduced to by Kendra (who's been here a month already, so knows a thing or two). I'm getting a good deal, and it looks to be a great piece of work judging by what I've seen of his wares. I'm also getting the chance to help him out with it a bit. Colour me excited.

-We're going to Cape Coast for the weekend, for what's going to probably be the most touristy thing we do. Should be amazing, though, especially as it's our first time out of Accra.

-I'm probably not going to post pictures here any time soon, since the connection is ungodly slow. Sorry.

More at a later date.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Sasha,
Its me Viks. Im very sorry for not having checked out your blog earlier, i am totaly swamped with work. I have been working like crazy, the bar im working in has become quite popular wich is good but then again it means I get no rest. Your blog is great, im very glad that you are having a good time there. Use this oppurtunity and explore more then music although I know its the priority of you stay but there is so much more out there. It seems like you are doing very well so I hope to hear more from you. Take a lot of care there and give my respect to people in Ghana, their football team has done an amazing job at the world cup and although it might be silly in a way its probably one of the best things that can happen to a people or a nation as such. Its a great source of motivation. Anyways, talk to you soon and we will see eachother this summer. Peace!

8:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

7:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»

8:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»

7:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home