Thursday, June 01, 2006

So I got a blog...

...How conformist of me. And yet how cutting-edge and innovative at the same time. Eh, it's not about cultural significance, it's about convenience and expression. This is not a political blog. It's not an MP3 blog. It's not a travel blog. It's not an art blog. It's not any kind of specialty blog, really - it's just a place for me to post whatever the hell I feel like so that people who are interested can see it. Any of the above may be included. If you are reading this, enjoy, but don't make any assumptions about what you'll see, even if I mention something upcoming. If you know me at all, you know that around me, the only safe assumption is that nothing can be assumed. Oh, and [insert nonsensical prize here] for whoever figures out the reference in the blog's title.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»

4:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

4:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»

5:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home