Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Online at last.

My internet connection is finally working, so expect an increased flow of random crap from me. New of the day is that I've got three shows in the next three days: Tokyo Ska Paradise Orchestra tonight, King Louie One Man Band tomorrow (for free - always a plus!), and the Slackers for the third time on friday, in Amsterdam, which promises to be great as always. Also, I'm starting to upload Ghana pictures; expect a link when they're all up. That's it for the moment.

Oh, and the new World/Inferno Friendship Society album is the best new album I've heard this year, with only Mission of Burma anywhere near. "Let's Steal Everything" alone makes album of the year, even if I've acquired a bad habit of randomly singing it, and "Only Anarchists Are Pretty" couldn't be more true.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home